Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reddish image via HDMI

I have a brand new LE40B535 and after the use of a single day, but I have a strong red color on all HDMI sources. I used to reset everything, but there is no result would be similar. It 's the matter with HDMI, if in turn, then turn the HDMI sources, the perfect black screen immediately. The PC input works correctly.
One thing that I suspect has something to do with it is that I only have one HDMI cable, but there are two sources (a PS3 with 1080p / i and a set top box to 720p).I have a cable between them so often uncritically today and after turning all this, I took the red. I bought the TV yesterday and when I went for the rest on my bed, it was nice. I am completely blank on HDMI, so it may be very good "human error". But someone can help me to understand the problem suspected would be great for me.

Hdmi


red paint on the figure HDMI - LE40B535
I would suggest you try to handle it. While many televisions can "push" aon several specific color (red, blue or green), this usually is not something that a "strong voice" should be. You could also contact your local dealer and tell him to find the scenario. It might be a simple solution that I know of. It is important to play as an HDMI output, even though the replacement of cables can give a result in part, but can be a problem with the same sentence. It 's like a sparkling red that flasheslightly on the screen or is it all just pushedred?
I thought your suggestions and, finally, a little 'but still running with some confusion and I will answer as soon as possible all for me. You know it's good that you give me, but first I have a hard reset since I posted the press [Exit] to 15 seconds with no luck. As already out, the problem was not there yesterday. So if the TV "pushes" a color, its taste has changed in the last 24 hours. Also, do not apply, allInputs, not just HDMI?
red paint on the figure HDMI - LE40B535
I am also having the same problem on two new (Series 4 and Series 5) LCD. As quick as I need a computer via the VGA port to connect a distinct red color on the whole HDMI ports.I get upgradedfirmware and have led to reset all settings tested, full, separate VGA port and the ongoing problem and also not able to solve it. The color is usually through VGA connection.And another problemI found that the 5 Series model, when the computer is plugged in and started using the TV screen is still black. The remote control is still blind you change the HDMI source.
red paint on the figure HDMI - LE40B535
Hello everyone, Those who suffer from this problem is, unfortunately, not much else you can recommend other than the support of the Samsung customer service who take too close to your region. I'm not sure about any workarounds, or whatwould cause. red paint on the figure HDMI - LE40B535
I offer a small suggestion here and I'm sure you can solve your problem if you have not, this is not the actual correction is a proposal and try to access the connection and peripherals, then the post I asked what you are getting from there . A heavy color in a video, since it usually has a loose connection / broken wire.I think you need to try the same procedure but with the helpby another cable. If not resolved, it is, it is probably generated by internalsources. Reddish image via HDMI

hdmi cable lengths bbq grill charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment